Many North Bay area companies, from large to small to start-ups, are helping provide the financial support that makes Naturally North Bay programs possible. Our sponsors are committed to our mission and passion about growing our industry and community. They provide some of our greatest support and we are sincerely grateful.
THE NATURALLY NORTH BAY GUIDING PRINCIPLES
The Naturally North Bay Guiding Principles express the common values of this organization and guides our community in the decisions we make. As a Naturally North Bay Member, you pledge to uphold these Guiding Principles, acknowledging your responsibility to our planet, industry, and fellow Naturally North Bay members.
The Naturally North Bay community strives to:
- Be mindful of our Purpose, which is to nurture conscious growth, leadership and innovation in the North Bay specialty and natural products community. Naturally North Bay helps our members to create a healthier, more conscious world that prioritizes the products and practices represented by the specialty foods and natural products community;
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other Naturally North Bay members, working together to advance the specialty foods and natural products industry;
- Be inclusive, fair and respectful to employers, employees, associates, competitors, customers, and in all business or professional relationships;
- Show dignity, respect, and kindness to all event attendees. Naturally North Bay has the right to ask a violator of our Guiding Principles to leave our events and may cancel his/her membership and/or sponsorship;
- Value connection and provide a platform for education, dialogue and generous sharing to help the specialty foods and natural products community grow with integrity and higher purpose;
- Embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and honor the excellence in business that will accelerate growth of the specialty food and natural products community;
- Nurture a culture of shared ideas, collaboration and mentorship within the North Bay FIG community.